We would like to welcome you to the world of quality western big game hunting with Kiowa Hunting Service. We have been in the hunting business for over 28 years and continue to expand to meet your hunting expectations.
Kiowa Hunting Service is a full service organization. Whether you are looking big game, exotics, or turkey, we can help you get that special mount for your wall. With contacts in almost every continent in the world we can help you plan your hunting experience. Because we care about our natural wildlife resources, we manage our private lands to provide the hunter with ample opportunity to harvest the trophy of his dreams.
Kiowa Hunting Service manages ranches in New Mexico and Colorado for a total of 191,476 private acres. We would like to share with you some of our past successes and we hope to add you to our list of successful and satisfied clients. If you should have any questions about our hunts or this site, fill out our Contact page.
Why hunt with Kiowa Hunting Service in New Mexico?
- New Mexico is known for its big game populations and its quality of animals
- Kiowa offers both private land and public land hunts. Private land hunts allow you to purchase across the counter licenses and the public land hunt licenses are by draw.
- Kiowa will assist you in applying for the draw. We are knowledgeable of the state, the populations of animals and offer professional advice and assistance to you at no charge. Kiowa is a “New Mexico Licensed Outfitter” that allows you to utilize the outfitter number to be in the outfitter draw instead of the regular draw. We continually draw over 50% of our applicants, in some units. New Mexico has no preference point system so you are in the draw every year that you apply.
- Kiowa offers public land hunts that are both guided and self guided (DIY). We also offer the ability to apply for hunts in the unit of your choice using the outfitter number to increase your odds of drawing.
- Kiowa has been in business for 28 years and maintains a professional relationship with landowners, federal land agencies and state agencies. Kiowa is licensed by the State of New Mexico and by the public land use agencies upon whose property we hunt.
Why hunt with Kiowa Hunting Service in Colorado?
- Kiowa leases one of the premier elk hunting ranches in Colorado. The ranch is located within GMU 83, one of the few totally private land game units in the state.
- Kiowa’s ranch provides you the opportunity to hunt for and to take 300 B&C class bulls with all weapon types. This ranch continually produces this quality of bull.
- Kiowa provides hunts on this ranch for all weapon types, archery, muzzleloader and rifle.
- Colorado offers across the counter licenses for archery hunts, and two rifle hunts, no draw.
- Kiowa’s ranch offers you the opportunity to draw a muzzleloader license, a first season rifle license or a fourth season rifle license with only one preference point. One point will guarantee you a license, from past history. No preference points will still offer you an excellent opportunity to draw a tag.
- Kiowa offers you the opportunity to have a quality experience with use of the lodge, guides, catch and release fishing, and the opportunity to take that “big” bull that you have always thought about.
Have a Safe and Fun 2017 Hunting Season!